Saturday, September 25, 2010

One Lovely Blog Award

Thanks to Annell @ Dragonflowersandbooks for the award.  My very first for blogging.  It made my day...and then I got really guilty about my blogging absence.  You've inspired me to get back to it, Annell.  Thanks again! 

Rules:
1.Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2.Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
3.Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


So now I pass on this award to bloggers I've recently discovered and really like (in no particular order). Here's to you awesome bloggers!

Lisa Notes...On Seeing God
My Friend Amy
Callapidder Days
Love Well
Amy's Humble Musings
The Art of Doing Stuff
Sock Monkey and Gee
Coal Creek Farm
Country Mouse Chatter House
The Mama Bird Diaries
Bugs In My Teeth
No Ordinary Moments
A Holy Experience
Because I Said So
The Mother Load

5 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks, Renee! It's an honor to be chosen by you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, thank you! That's so sweet of you. And I love your fall/Halloweenie background. It's making me want candy corn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks! That was sweet of you.

    ReplyDelete