Monday, October 25, 2010

My Awesome Hubby! Educator of the Week!



Like most teachers, my Dear Hubby works very hard and brings home hours of work each week.  Today he came home with a framed "Educator of the Week" certificate on top of his huge stack of papers to grade and lesson planning books.  I'm so proud of him!!!  It was really thoughtful of one of his students to nominate David for this award.  Middle schoolers aren't always known for their thoughtfulness.  David is very humbled (and a little embarrassed), but extremely deserving of this award.  So, here's my "shout out" to a great hubby, father, role model, and teacher.  Congratulations, Honey!
Love,
Mrs. "Educator of the Week" 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your hubby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how wonderful. congrats!!!
    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news! I am really proud of him! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete